Dr. Robert Rey now offers virtual consultations through Skype™, a free online webcam service. Skype™ gives patients the opportunity to conveniently see and speak directly to Dr. Rey from anywhere in the world using an electronic device with Internet access. Set up your Skype™ account and request your virtual consultation today!
How to Schedule Your Skype™ Virtual Consultation
- Create your free Skype™ account. You can easily install Skype™ on your computer, smartphone, or tablet and sign up if you don’t already have an account.
- Add RobertreyMD to your contact list on Skype™.
- Fill out our virtual consultation request form.
- Wait for a follow-up from our patient coordinator. You will be contacted in regards to scheduling your appointment date and time and payment options.
- Log into Skype™ and attend your consultation at the confirmed appointment date and time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the Skype™ virtual consultation take?
The Skype™ consultation will usually last about 20 minutes.
Can I send photos or files to the doctor during my Skype™ consultation?
Due to security concerns, Dr. Rey will not receive or upload any files through the Skype™ webcam service. However, during the consultation, you will be provided with an e-mail address if you wish to send photos and files.
When do I have to make the payment for my consultation?
To prevent your appointment from being canceled, be sure to submit your payment at least 36 hours prior to your consultation date/time.
Get started today and request your Skype™ virtual consultation! You may also contact our office by calling (310) 205-3107 or by filling out our online contact form.